Please read this statement carefully
Due to Privacy Legislation, we require your consent to collect personal information. This practice collects your information in order to identify your medical record and provide an accurate, quality health service. This means that we will use the information you provide in the following ways:
- Administrative purposes in running a specialist medical practice: including pre-operative and post-operative calls using phone numbers and names you provide us, as well as hospital interaction for booking surgical services.
- Billing purposes, including compliance with Medicare and Health Insurance Commission requirements.
- Disclosure to others involved in your medical care, including treating doctors, specialists, hospital booking staff outside this practice. This may occur through referral to other doctors, surgery at hospitals, for medical tests and in the reports or results returned to us following the referrals.
- I have read the information above and understand the reasons why my information must be collected.
- I understand that I am not obliged to provide any information requested but failure to do so might compromise the quality of health and treatment provided to me.
- I am aware of my right to access the information collected about me, except in circumstances where access might legitimately be withheld.
- I understand I will be given an explanation in these circumstances.
- I understand that if my information is to be used for any other purpose other than that set out above, my further consent will be obtained.
- I consent to the handling of my information by this practice for the purpose set out above, subject to any limitations on access or disclosure that I notify this practice of.
- I understand that my personal information may go offshore, if I select email as a preferred mode of contact.
Due to the privacy laws, results cannot be given to a third party unless written authorization is obtained or under special circumstances.
Your privacy is important to Lymphatic Solutions. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that practitioners at Lymphatic Solutions collects, and the ways in which Lymphatic Solutions uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Lymphatic Solutions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
Using personal information
Lymphatic Solutions may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Lymphatic Solutions discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Lymphatic Solutions may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Lymphatic Solutions will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Lymphatic Solutions will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Lymphatic Solutions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Lymphatic Solutions
c/- Back to Health Centre
6/30 Karalta Road
ERINA NSW 2250