MLS Laser Therapy – the first of its kind on the Central Coast
Alleviating pain and inflammation and enhancing healing for patients.
We are thrilled to be able to introduce the MLS Laser Therapy into Cancer Rehabilitation & Lymphatic Solutions clinic in Erina.
MLS Laser Therapy helps to overcome the painful symptoms typical of musculoskeletal disorders, post operative inflammation, side effects of cancer related treatments and more so that patients can return to everyday activities faster.
Multiwave Lock System (MLS) Low Level Laser, otherwise known as Photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT) unit is new technology, backed by 30 years of research, enabling us to open services to a wider patient population including, post orthopaedic surgeries, accelerating wound healing and surgical sites, and enhance our current treatment cancer rehab and lymphoedema practices.
Conditions that benefit from laser
- Prevents radiation dermatitis
- Surgical and radiation scar tissue
- Chronic and acute pain
- Degenerative joint and disc disease
- Foot, ankle, hip, and knee pain
- Hand, wrist, and elbow pain
- Muscle sprains, strains, and spasms
- Plantar fasciitis
- Post-surgical pain and inflammation
- Sports injuries
- TMJ dysfunction and craniofacial pain